Automatically generated reports and charts are able to be seen at all times, for any date range and for the whole service user community or an individual. The Monitoring part of the system includes a comprehensive shift handover process to communicate with care staff easily and track if that information has been received.
Please enter your email address and password to enter the Care Monitoring and Care Planning sections of Mobile Care Monitoring
If you have not used this system before then you will need to have been set-up as a person with an email address
If you have been set-up, then enter the email address that was used together with a password of at least 6 characters of your choosing
Monitor runs in any modern internet browser, such as Google Chrome, Apple Safari and Microsoft Edge. If using an older computer then we recommend you download Google Chrome
When you are logged in, you can then add Monitor to your computer so you don't need to keep typing in the address for the website. These instructions are for Google Chrome:
- Click on the top right hand corner of the web page where 3 dots are
- Choose 'More tools' on the menu options
- Choose 'Add to desktop' in the next menu that opens
- Click on 'Add'
- Monitor will be an icon on your computer's desktop
- Drag the icon to your taskbar at the bottom of the screen so you can always find the Monitor on the computer
Comprehensive integrated Care Planning which provides the complete care planning process and monitors what was delivered against the planned care to ensure that the care plan remains appropriate to the needs of the service user.